A nanny search begins with you. You start by telling us about your family and your child care needs using the online Family Application. Be as descriptive as possible. The better we get to know your family, the better we can find the perfect solution for your childcare needs. Once we have received your application we will design a Family Profile which will help us determine which nanny candidates best meet your needs. At this time we will have you sign the All About Nannies Service Agreement so that you may begin receiving nanny candidate profiles. If you would like to meet the agency owner and be interviewed in person please call 602-266-9116 or 480-948-3901.
Hiring a nanny through All About Nannies is easy.
1. Fill out the online Family Application. Just click on the link located above.
2. The agency owner will answer any of your questions and describe to you the hiring process in more detail. If you wish to schedule a personal interview with our owner, you would do so at this time.
3. A Welcome Packet will be mailed to you to help in the selection and hiring of your nanny. This packet contains valuable information about contracts and taxes.
4. You will receive via email from All About Nannies the most suitable nanny profiles for your review. You will review the nanny profiles and let the agency know which nannies you are interested in. We will then schedule the nanny interviews for you at the most convenient time for you and your family. Most families interview in their home. Some applicants and families prefer a neutral setting.
5. Once you have selected an applicant, made an offer, and the applicant accepts, fill out and return via fax or email the “Intent to Hire" form located in your Welcome Packet. All About Nannies will then send you the nanny’s background check and drug screening. Our agency fee is collected at this time.
All About Nannies offer special discounts for jobs less than 6 months in duration. Please call us at 602-266-9116 or 480-948-3901 for details.